Key effects of Reflexology
- Balances circulatory system and lymphatic systems
- Stimulates the release of endorphins;
- Balances the hormones;
- Aids effective digestion, and elimination;
- Balances the autonomic nervous system;
- Relaxation stress reduction;
- Emotional support.
- This has got to be one of the number 1 tools for stress relief, executive burnout, poor energy levels and general feelings of “being out of balance”. For many, just a few sessions will help them get back on track with their lives
- Reflexology is profoundly relaxing and nurturing for clients. It appears to offer a deep sense of emotional support and caring, more so than massage can offer, and in this sense is truly holistic ~ that is, it works on the physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual levels.
- It assists clients in being able to get a better perspective on life, often promoting lifestyle changes that amaze clients and family.
- It is a great tool in preventing imbalance in the first place, and stimulating the body’s natural healing ability.
- Where any systems of the body are over-stimulated, it calms them, when they are sluggish, it stimulates them. It creates balance and harmony within ~ homeostasis.
- Offers pain relief for many chronic issues such as lower back pain and arthritis.